Wednesday 17 April 2013

SPRING IT ON - SHOES "shine on"

Buying new shoes for spring to add that extra spring in your step?  Metallics are your go to!  Spring is about colour and brights.  Add neon to your look and metallic shine to your step.  I picked out 3 to get you inspired and with the price tag of each I might be tempted to get all 3...


LAMINATED HIGH-HEEL SANDALS WITH ANKLE STRAPS from ZARA.

Check it out on their website:
1. I like the feminine t-strap heel.  When I saw these shoes I thought "floral dresses and 

moto jackets!"


MILLY BALLERINA SHOES

2. You get pretty pastel and metallic all in one with these Milly Ballerina shoes.  Great to 

pair with skimmer jeans.


J. CREW LILIAN METALLIC WEDGE SANDALS
3. I love wedge sandals for summer.  In these metallics you can pair them with your 

favourite maxi skirt.

Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment