Thursday 25 April 2013

FF GOTTA HAVE IT - Prada Saffiano Leather Tote






I decided to post my FF gotta have it bag today since it happens to be the bag that Miranda Kerr is wearing in my previous blog SPRING IT ON - feat. Miranda Kerr.  It is the very lovely, lady-like, PRADA Prada Saffiano Leather Tote.  Saffiano is referred to the type of leather, a grainy cross hatched texture.  It's supposed to withstand scratches and keep the bag looking newer longer.  Every woman should own a structured tote.  It is polished, lady like and definitely a time piece and Prada knows all about all three.   And to celebrate Earth day I am promoting recycled handbags!  Yes, that means buying second hand.  The bag Miranda Kerr is carrying is $2,000 online but sold out :(  I've scoped out similar finds on eBay.  Check them out:

No comments:

Post a Comment