Tuesday 2 April 2013

Airport style - Jessica Alba

Project: Dress My Cousin :)
My lovely cousin asked me to help her put together some outfits for her trip to Europe.  Although I am very sad she's not taking me with her, I AM honoured to help her pack.  She's sending me pictures of outfits she likes and I will help her dress the part.  I will also suggest how to make several other outfits with the same items (due to the baggage limits at the airport haha).  Here is Jessica Alba, who by the way, is one of my fashion influences.  And here is an outfit I put together with affordable pieces.  Jessica is wearing peep toe heels but for my 6" cousin I thought metallic cap toe flats are a good subsitute.
Airport style - Jessica ALba

Topshop striped shirt
nordstrom.com


Mango tuxedo jacket
$53 - houseoffraser.co.uk


Hudson Jeans slim boot cut jeans
$300 - the-dressingroom.com




Forever 21
forever21.com


Forever 21 fringe scarve
forever21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment